Candidates are warmly welcome to turn into a piece of the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee subsidizing for the scholastic year 2020-2021. The financing is only accessible for global understudies.
The program covers full charge installment of an IELTS test according to British gathering, AEO or some other IELTS test-taking association rates.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a worldwide government sanctioned trial of English language capability for non-local English language speakers. It is one of the significant English-language tests on the planet oversaw by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Why taking IELTS affirmation? IELTS affirmation can possibly open further entryways for universal understudies in scholastics just as towards vocation building. It gauges the language capability of understudies who wish to study or work where English is utilized as the language of correspondence.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
- University or Organization: British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School & Undergraduate Students
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for High School and undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates under 32 years of age.
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Cleared undergraduate courses.
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship, eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below in the program.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating candidate as deserving.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have cleared undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.