Profoundly gifted understudies have an extraordinary method to deal with their accounts for an ace course by applying for the Lara and Biodun Olanrewaju Scholarship. The program is sorted out by the Imperial College London for the meeting 2020/21.
This is an advantageous grant particularly settled to help dark candidates accomplish their instructive vocation objectives by evacuating money related hindrances.
The funding amount is £15,000 that will be provided per year for up to 4 years. The award will be applied to the tuition fees first. Other outstanding balance will be paid to the successful scholar to use towards maintenance costs.
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: Mechanical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £15,000 per year up to 4 year
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU or Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are invited from black applicants who can be domestic and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MEng or MSci course in mechanical engineering or electrical and electronic engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Have an offer to study a 4-year MEng or MSci course at Imperial College in one of the following departments: department of mechanical engineering or department of electrical and electronic engineering
- Have completed the online application form before the final application deadline of 29 May 2020
- Be black applicants with a Home, EU or Overseas fee status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program first. Once you enrolled in the program successfully, you can complete an online application form to send your application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you must provide the following:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirement varies from one course to another. Find more information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: At the time of admission, you will be asked to show that you have met following English-language requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in any element (or equivalent).
- Provide evidence of a previous qualification that you have taken that confirms your English level.