Swansea University is presently granting the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship to assist you with starting your instructive excursion. This help will be allowed one remarkable female understudy for every year as full education cost.
The perfect up-and-comers must be from any creating nation and hold an idea to concentrate in a full-time, postgraduate showed program inside the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Benefits: This support will support you to earn master studies at this university by covering your full tuition fee.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Human and Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants must be from developing countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students with the nationality of any developing country can send their application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught program at the College of Human and Health Sciences. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- Eligibility Criteria: Have a look at the eligibility requirements:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- Be female
- Be a new student to Swansea University
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groupsclassification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle-income’
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University
- Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , firstly, you have to be enrolled in an applicable program of the university. After that, you will be able to use the Eira Francis Davies application Form that must be sent to EFDScholarship-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.