Make the following stride in your vocation by joining the International Undergraduate Student Bursary financed by the University of Manitoba for the scholarly year 2020-2021. The bursary is accessible to understudies from all around the world.
The program helps profoundly energetic understudies who have magnificent scholarly standing and exhibit money related need.
The University of Manitoba is the biggest college reliably positioned among the top in Canadian Universities. It offers different degree programs and has 27 scholastic divisions f all through the Bannatyne grounds.
Why learn at the University of Manitoba? The college gives differed pathways to professional success and expert turn of events. Here understudies discover a degree that suits your inclinations, qualities and vocation objectives.
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $240,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.