Applications are being acknowledged from both local and worldwide understudies for the Margaret Harrap Bursary. The subsidizing program is open for the scholarly year 2020/21.
There are 8 honors accessible for high potential understudies who must be enlisted as a full-time understudy in a course at the University of Melbourne.
Built up in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second most seasoned research college in Victoria. It offers top notch training at moderate education costs with degrees.
Why at the University of Melbourne? Melbourne assists with building activity and scholarly aptitudes that can be utilized forever. It gives best quality level instructing and forefront look into at broadly and comprehensively.
The University of Melbourne will provide approximately 8 awards and each worth up to $1,000 to the eligible candidates.
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Awards: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree program in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne and provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.