McGill University energetically anticipates applications from extraordinary understudies for its Entrance Bursary Program for the scholarly year 2020/21.
The bursary is accessible for high accomplishing global applicants and furthermore has the reason for supporting competitors by offering some markdown in their college degree course.
Established in 1821, McGill University is an open research college in Quebec, Canada. The college was positioned first in Canada, and it offers different degrees and confirmations in more than 300 fields of study.
Why at McGill University? McGill gives uncommon profession chances to scholastics across orders and outskirts. Here, understudies will go to the bleeding edge in the expert world and get work openings.
The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International)
- University: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- enroll in a full-time degree program at the University
- demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Students will automatically be considered for this type of an entrance award when they submit the Entrance Bursary application on Minerva i.e. no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The grants and Student Aid office reserves the right to verify the information provided on the application. Inconsistencies may result in a reassessment or cancellation of the applicant’s award.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.